How do you describe a moving object?
1. Download the following video from Dropbox using your iPad
- Dropbox app -> "Y3 LTL Class" -> "Classroom activities" -> "02 Kinematics".
- Access "Video1.mp4", click the star icon on the top right hand corner to start the download.
- Once downloaded, click on the "download icon" at the extreme top right hand to "Save to Photo Library".
2. Open the video using CoachMyVideo app to view downloaded video, capture the object's positions and clock readings (the reading on the top left hand).
3. Use Graphical Analysis app to determine the relation between the 2 quantities.
4. Repeat step 1 to 3 for "Video02.mp4" for the 2 moving objects.
5. Take photos of your data collection and screenshots of the graph produced and email to me.